An air blaster system is a de-clogging deice which employs a unidirectional ‘blast’ of high pressure air to restore the free flow of material by removing the bridging, rat-holding, arching, etc.
Air blasters are installed in required quantizes according to the geometry of the silo, bins and hoppers for all powdery for of materials like coal, iron ore, limestone, gypsum, etc.
Auto Sampling System
Air Blaster System
The Merit Air Blaster is robust in design and comprises of two main elements
- Air Vessel – made of IS-2002
- A unique spring loaded triggering mechanism for high speed release of compressed air.
- A quick exhaust valve is provided to achieve the instant and efficient blast. In case of multiple blasters, the sequence of blasting is controlled by a micro-controller.
The air vessel is pressurized till it reaches the line pressure by compressed air which passes through a solenoid valve, quick exhaust vale and triggering mechanism. As soon as it reaches the line pressure, the air blaster is ready for a ‘blast’. When the solenoid valve is energized, the air supply is shut off and the air between the quick exhaust valve and solenoid is emptied. Due to drop in pressure, the piston inside the triggering mechanism is abruptly pushed back, thus creating a sudden BLAST through the discharge pipe.
Capacity : Wide range of blasters available from 100 to 750 litres.
Benefits of Air Blaster:
- Improved material flow
- Maximized plant output
- Increased energy efficiency
- Utilizing maximum storage capacity
- Elimination of unsafe and expensive manual cleaning